September 29, 2011

papers.

For some reason I am having the hardest time writing this paper... so I'm procrastinating.  That's what my blog is for anyways right?
I ordered new shoes and they came today!  What kind of shoes you may ask?

calculus toms.

I know right? SO COOL!!! The second I saw the box I ripped it open and what do you know? I ordered the wrong size... but the good news is that the store I ordered them from has the next size! Holla. Now I just have to pay way too much shipping and handling but it will be worth it.  Because calculus is worth it.

I went to the eye doctor yesterday.    In fifth grade I had 20/20 vision.  Now I have a double stigmatism.  Eyes are supposed to be round and shaped like a basketball.  My right one is ok but my left is shaped more like an egg.  su-weet.  Doc said I squint too much and that's not helping my "condition."
Note to self: don't squint. i'll make my eye ball flat.
So in the end I had to get glasses for reading purposes.  I'm surprisingly excited because I've always secretly wanted them.  I bet anyone $10 that once I get them I'll hate them.  Oh well.

So does anyone want to write my paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letters