My latest and greatest Pandora station is Christina Perri. I am completely in love with the first two songs that popped up.
I was so obsessed with how the first video was made that I looked up her other songs. I love this one even more.
It's absolutely brilliant. She has another video like that but I haven't listened to it yet so I can't tell you if the song is any good.
Because I fell so in love with her music videos I went to Target to buy her cd... bad idea. I should have known I would spend all of my money. And I got paid today. But they were having a sale and this bag that I've always wanted was only $4.00!!! I couldn't resist. I should know by now that buying one thing always leads to another but it was necessary. I was having a bummy night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
love letters