I've never been a big dreamer because I don't like disappointing myself.
After a few months of chaos I finally realized that I can do anything.
If you asked me a year ago where I thought I'd be right now I would have said going to school at the U. I'd probably still be living at home wishing I was cool enough to do things like hang out with friends.
But instead I'm here!
I opened my own Etsy shop. I go to school at UVU and I'm learning how to become a PR professional. I did an internship for Repertory Dance Theatre. I applied for an internship with Disney and got accepted! (but I didn't take it...) I'm going to Washington, D.C. in the fall. I'm a member of the PRSSA Presidency. And now I'm a Mary Kay Consultant.
When I look back and try to figure out what changed I can remember the night I decided I wanted to finally become the person I know I can be.
I finally am realizing that I can do ANYTHING I put my mind to and I'm so grateful for the unconditional love and support from my family and friends!
pst. if you need any Mary Kay products, want to come to a party,
or even want to become a Consultant just let me know!
much love
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment
love letters