but i will save my vulgar language for something worth it.
deanna and i just wanted to go on an adventure and take some pictures or something
but NOOOOO.
goodness.
we went to saltair and looked for that abandoned train car ya know?
its not there.
i called two people to ask for directions and told them where we were.
"oh yeah it should be right there!"
IT WASN'T!!!
seriously.
we drove around for THREE hours on twenty miles worth of land and found nothing.
zero.
zip.
zilch.
nada.
we gave up after driving to no where one last time.
so on our way home we stopped at kitty city.
adorable?
no.
they're all so sad and miserable and its just so sad!
i need a doggy.
so now we're home.
without any pictures.
surprise.
puppies.
Hi, I miss you. We forgot to go shopping last week. Can we make this week better and go this friday? I'm getting kicked out of my house for the weekend and I'm looking for some fun. Let me know.
ReplyDeletelots of love,
Rachel :)
Oh my goodness we did! I can't Friday but Saturday?
ReplyDelete