but i really do miss tyler.
i just went to lunch with his family and i love them. more than anything in this world. i miss hanging out with them every day and taking them bowling. i miss seeing cj and playing with his squeaker toys. i miss how his dad doesn't really talk but he'd always talk to me. i miss his mom and how happy she always is. i miss tyler and just being with him. i miss them. so much. so much it makes my heart hurts. but i know i can see them any time i want. and i know that tyler is doing the right thing by being on his mission. i know the lord is watching over him and if i do the right thing he'll watch over me too.
tyler, i know you'll never read this but i miss you. and i love you. and i support you. and you're my favorite. and i miss you. and i love you. forever and always.
I know how you feel, Kaity. Even six months in there are still really hard days, just pray. Pray your heart out and know that he's out there doing the right thing. I love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lexi! I can't believe Josh has already been out for six months!
ReplyDeleteYou're not going to believe me when I say this, but it really does go a lot faster than you think it will! I can't believe we're as far along as we are. It's all so unreal yet so wonderful. Just keep busy and hang in there!
Delete