January 17, 2012

who's ready for round two?

I started my second semester of college and I feel like this semester will be so much better than the last.  Why might you ask?  I will describe my first day to you.

Yoga.
We talked with the teacher and laid on the ground for twenty minutes thinking about our breathing. 
Awesome.

Health.
My teacher looks like the tall skinny monsters on the first Scooby Doo movie.  She's awkward.

Psychology.
Tyler's in that class :)
And this teacher looks like her. 













Only shorter and her hair is more like dreads than frizzy.
She's crazy but pretty cool.

Natural Disasters.
Tyler's in that class :)
That teacher has no brain.  And we probably won't learn anything this semester.

English.
Tyler's in that class :)
And so is Rachel Lefevor!! I love her!
That teacher is old.  Like white hair old.  But she acts like she's 16 and swears.  She's my favorite already.

This semester will be pretty laid back but fun.  I'm excited for my yoga class!  I'm so excited that I went out and bought a new sports bra and some yoga pants!!! Yay!

This college thing just keeps getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letters