College.
I'm about two days away from being done with my first semester of college. Suh-weet. It really has gone by so fast. Between going to class 3 hours a day and the little bit of homework I did, I'd have to say it was the easiest semester of my life.
But.
I still learned a ton.
I don't want to be an accountant.
I really need to try harder to focus...
I might have ADD.
I needed glasses.
I'm not the nicest person in town.
I need to take time for myself.
Life goes on.
And anytime someone says billion, they have to put their pinky to their mouth.
I'm glad I went to SLCC. I feel like it was a much deserved break but I'm still going to school. I got to live at home and learn how to love my family more and I got to save tons of money! And I got to see my baby every day!
But most of all, I learned more about what it takes to be human. I made mistakes. And I will continue to make them. But for now, I'll just keep trudging along. Fixing things one step at a time.
Go Bruins.
No comments:
Post a Comment
love letters