November 14, 2011

I can have titles now... :) :) :)

Hello World.  Long time no talk.  I was inspired by Deanna to blog today.  But I don't really know what this post will be about yet... so here we go!

This is a list of all the things I want to make off pinterest.
  • windshield freezer
  • face wash
  • skirts
  • scarves
  • Christmas presents
  • wreaths
  • furniture
  • wall decorations
  • food
  • food
  • food
That pretty much sums it all up.  I want to grow up, have a house and make EVERYTHING that goes in it!!!  That just sounds like so much fun to me!

I changed my major. 
I don't want to be an accountant.  I never really have wanted to.  My reasoning behind it was that I just want to be a mom when I grow up and it doesn't really matter what my degree is in so I figured, hey, I like math but hate science and accounting uses math.  Sounds good!  And accounting it was.  Well... I have now had my fill of it. 

Now I'm just getting a General Associates then transferring to some other cool school.  I only have to take two more semesters with 13 credits each.  I'm not complaining. Sounds easy to me!  But now I have to decide what I'll want to do when I switch... but I still have a while so no worries there.

That's me for the day.
.ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letters