October 5, 2011

Title: Dreams.

Last night while I was sleeping, I had some weird dreams... In one of them I was trying to talk to DeHaan but he was flying about my head and every time I went to talk I would have cake in my mouth so I'd choke.  In the other I just kept having flash backs of when Jake broke up with me... weird.  And the last one was my least favorite because Faggot Boy was in it. 
I really hope these dreams don't mean anything.  I haven't talked to Jake in over a year and I absolutely despise Faggot Boy... and DeHaan is just weird. 
I can't help but keep thinking back to high school now though and remembering everything I had forgotten.  Like how I hated choir in tenth grade and never wanted to try out for concert choir.  Or how I dated Jake.  Then there's that time Faggot Boy lip raped me the second time I ever talked to him...
Remembering all of these things is kind of surreal, almost like they never happened.  Life's weird like that.  Something happens and it never comes back.  You really do forget a lot of stuff and things that mattered so much in high school are forgotten. 
But it makes me love where I am right now so much more.  I love going to college.  I love my job.  I love living at home.  And I love who I'm with right now :)  Tyler Roper.  Love that boy right thurr.  He makes me so happy.  And I know whenever I have a bad dream I can just talk to him about it and he'll make it all better!

P.S.  Blogger won't let me give my posts titles for the time being and it's driving me crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letters