I started school on Wednesday and I'm already tired of it. I want there to be something exciting about it but I guess that's what moving out is for. So knowing that, my bestest friends Alli and Deanna are thinking about moving out together. Fun! I know. But I brought it up with my dad and he acted as if it was his choice and said "we'd talk about it later." Sorry dad but I'm 18 and can make my own decisions. But then again, he is my dad and I'm only 18. But moving would be a blast and a lot to handle for a full-time student working 30 hours a week. Well, that's that.
Now onto something that's worth something! Pictures! Now that summer is done I can finally put all my pictures together in a cute little album to keep for all time. Here are some of pictures from the best summer of my life :)
Graduation

Real Game

Lagoon

Shopping with Shac!

backyard fires with our pal alfredo

My two favorite boys.

Hawaiian Christus

Hanauma Bay, Hawaii

SB-oooooh's!!!

Best friends since forever!

.choco tacos.

ollie

my betht frien Deanna

she's beautiful

and then there's me.
there's this boy in most of the pictures that i'm sort of in love with. but that's for another day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
love letters